Composition of Hall Affairs and Operations Committee
APPEAL HANDLING PROCEDURE
- Each of the five Committee members has one vote and the Chair will facilitate the deliberation process and vote only when there is a tie due to abstained votes from members. The Secretary has no vote.
- A Committee member is not eligible to vote when he/she has a conflict of interest and the Chair can nominate a corresponding person to replace this member if needed. If the Chair is excused, another core member will be elected to serve in that capacity temporarily.
- A decision is reached when there is a majority vote and a quorum of more than 50% of voting members.
- The decision should be based on objective, fair, and complete assessment of information and evidence.
- The Committee will provide suggestions for improvement after an appeal case review, if needed
- The Committee will provide guidance for further hall rules/penalties interpretation and revised documentations, if needed.